Midnight Ultimate Keyer
Want to add a Touch Key to
your Ultimate Keyer? With this inexpensive "MTK option" you can
add it to the MUK case or to any other enclosure of your liking.
Just tap the brass mounting nuts of the little MTK board and the
capacitance of your fingers serve to actuate the Dit and Dah
inputs of your keyer just as well as when using a conventional external
paddle. Nice for POTA/SOA operation!
full-featured electronic keyer
Very Compact Design ... Attractive 4.5"W x 1.5"H x 3" all black enclosure.
Bright LED Display ... Four, seven-segment characters with center colon.
Simple, Intuitive, and Flexible User Interface ...
· Unique 4-character display guides you using an extended character set, blinking characters, and varying character brightness.
· Rotary control with push switch for setup and speed selection.
· Eight push-buttons for message selection and setup functions.
· Serial interface for optional terminal: for keyer control and keyboard keying; full color display (with touch screen) for keyed text and setup menus.
Seven Keyer Modes ... Iambic A, Iambic B, Dot Preferred, Dash Preferred, Ultimatic, Semi Automatic (Bug), and Manual (Straight).
Keying Rate ... User selectable from 5 to 50 WPM in 1 WPM steps, current rate is displayed briefly when changed.
Side Tone Generators ...
· One for operator alerts (3.0 KHz).
· One for keyed text (0.5 - 9.5 KHz, operator selectable, can be muted).
· Miniature speaker.
Nine Message Memories ...
· General messages 1 - 7 (non-volatile, 63 characters max).
· MY CALL (non-volatile, 15 characters max).
· THEIR CALL (volatile, 15 characters max).
· Input from CW paddles and/or optional terminal.
· Limited editing aids on input.
Embedded Message Control Functions ...
· Unlimited message chaining.
· Message nesting to four levels.
· Change keying speed.
· Insert time delays with displayed countdown (00:00:01 to 18:12:15) for beacon mode.
· Serial number generation and maintenance.
Practice Modes ... Improve your Morse code keying and copying skills.
· Keyed text displayed with timing indicators.
· Groups of five random characters generated and displayed.
· Choose from all alpha, all numeric, alpha-numeric mixed, and sequential alpha.
· Optional terminal can capture random text for grading.
Tune Function ... Initiated and terminated using the paddles with a special control code.
|Midnight ULTIMATE KEYER ... MUK ... KIT .... $34|
|Midnight TOUCH KEY ... MTK ... KIT... $10|
(Shipping included during checkout process)
Check or Money Order:
Midnight Design Solutions
205 Okema Trace
Loudon, TN 37774 USA
(Add shipping: $10 US, $25 DX)
Copyright 2019-2023 Midnight Design
Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: July 22, 2023